1 can (6 oz.) Contadina Tomato Paste with Italian Seasonings
1 package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 tub e Pillsbury Butter Crescent Roll Dough
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. Brown hamburger meat and drain. Stir can of tomato paste and a couple handfuls of the shredded mozzarella into the hamburger meat.
2) Open tube of crescent roll dough and spread out over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch glass pie pan to form a crust. Spread some of the mozzarella over the crescent roll dough. Then add meat mixture. Spread all remaining cheese over top of meat mixture.
3) Place in oven for 15 - 20 min until cheese is melted and crust looks golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.