3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut up (about 6 cups)
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup dairy sour cream
1 package (3-ounce) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 ounces), divided
1/4 cup sliced green onions (2), divided
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a large saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in enough boiling salted water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together the soup, sour cream, cream cheese, and butter. Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons of the green onions, the milk, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir in the cooked potatoes. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Let stand about 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon green onion.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.