1. SPRAY 13 x 9-inch baking pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan. Stir in rolled oats and butter. Cool to 100° to 110°F.
2. COMBINE 1 1/2 cup flour, sugar, salt and yeast in large mixing bowl. Blend well. Add rolled oats mixture and egg. Blend at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. By hand, stir in 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups flour and cheese to form stiff dough.
3. KNEAD in 1/2 to 3/4 cup flour, on a floured surface, until dough is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Shape dough into ball. Cover with large bowl. Let rest 15 minutes.
4. PUNCH down dough. Press into prepared pan. Using a very sharp knife, cut diagonal lines 1 1/2-inches apart, cutting completely through dough. Repeat in opposite direction, creating diamond pattern. Cover loosely with greased plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place (80 to 85°F) until light and doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
5. PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Uncover dough. Redefine diamond pattern by cutting in an up and down motion through to the bottom of pan with a sharp knife. Combine parmesan cheese, basil leaves, oregano leaves and garlic powder. Set aside.
6. SPOON 2 tablespoons butter over cut dough. Bake 15 minutes. Brush remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over partially baked bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool.