1. SPRAY 13 x 9-inch baking pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan. Stir in rolled oats and butter. Cool to 100° to 110°F.
2. COMBINE 1 1/2 cup flour, sugar, salt and yeast in large mixing bowl. Blend well. Add rolled oats mixture and egg. Blend at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. By hand, stir in 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups flour and cheese to form stiff dough.
3. KNEAD in 1/2 to 3/4 cup flour, on a floured surface, until dough is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Shape dough into ball. Cover with large bowl. Let rest 15 minutes.
4. PUNCH down dough. Press into prepared pan. Using a very sharp knife, cut diagonal lines 1 1/2-inches apart, cutting completely through dough. Repeat in opposite direction, creating diamond pattern. Cover loosely with greased plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place (80 to 85°F) until light and doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
5. PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Uncover dough. Redefine diamond pattern by cutting in an up and down motion through to the bottom of pan with a sharp knife. Combine parmesan cheese, basil leaves, oregano leaves and garlic powder. Set aside.
6. SPOON 2 tablespoons butter over cut dough. Bake 15 minutes. Brush remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over partially baked bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.