1. Pour the box of vanilla wafers into the 9x13x3 pan. Set 10 wafers aside.
2. Mix 2 packages of pudding with 4 cups of milk. Pour pudding over the wafers. Peel and slice bananas 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. Put 8 slices aside. Place the remaining banana slices evenly over pudding.
3. Mix 2 boxes of pudding with 3 1/2 cups of milk. Pour pudding on top of bananas. Spread evenly. Place leftover banana slices and wafers on top as decoration.
4. Chill for one hour.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.