1. Preheat oven to 350°F - Prepare brownie mix as instructed on box.
2. Place a paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Divide brownie batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Press 1 candy into batter in each cup so half of candy shows above batter.
3. Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until brownies are set. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 30 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.