1. Stir together Chex, sugar and melted butter. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
2. Layer chips, coconut, and walnuts evenly over crust. pour milk evenly over top.
3. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.