1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cook pasta, drain, rinse with cool water, and let dry on paper towel.
2) In medium bowel, stir 3 cups mozzarella with ricotta and fresh basil. Carefully fill each shell with cheese mixture.
3) Pour 2 cups of spaghetti sauce in 13x9 pan. Arrange stuffed pasta on sauce. Pour remaining sauce on pasta. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
4) Bake 15 minutes, sprinkle parmesan, bake 10 more minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.