1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Boil pasta in salted water. Combine cheeses in a large glass bowl and set aside.
2. Melt butter in saucepan, whisk in flour until there are no lumps. Gradually whisk in cream and increase heat to medium then bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Stir in pepper.
3. Drain pasta and pour into bowl with cheese.(Do NOT mix yet.) Pour butter and cream sauce over pasta. Add proscitto and truffle oil to bowl. (Do NOT mix yet.) Cover bowl with tin foil and let stand for 3 minutes.
4. Mix pasta with spatula until combined. Pour into 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Bake till top is golden brown (about 7 minutes).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.