1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine the black pepper, paprika, and flour in a small bowl. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Heat the oil in a 12-inch-oven-safe-skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned on all sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
2. Add the onions and potatoes to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes. All the carrots, stock, lemon juice, and oregano and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover the skillet.
3. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover the skillet and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with thyme.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.