1 box (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 container (1 lb.) chocolate frosting
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 23 regular size muffin cups with paper baking cups. Lightly spray baking cups with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until dough forms. Shape dough into 23 (1 1/2 inch) balls. Place 1 ball in each baking cup. Moisten bottom of small flat-bottomed glass with a drop of water, then dip into 2 tablespoons sugar. Press glass on dough balls to flatten slightly, dipping glass in sugar after each dough ball.
2. In same large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, the flour and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream. On low speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix until well blended. Spoon about 2 tablespoons filling over dough in each cup.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool 30 minutes; remove from pan. Open container of frosting; remove foil lid. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds to soften frosting; stir until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon frosting onto center of each cookie cup. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Store covered in refrigerator. If desired, remove from paper baking cups to serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.