1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the melted margarine, flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking soda. Put 3/4 of the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Pat together and up the sides 1/2 inch (no cracks). Bake crust for 10 minutes. Once done, leave the oven on.
2. In the meantime, prepare the topping: Melt the caramels, margarine, and milk in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Stir. Pour over hot crust.
3. Sprinkle on top: The chocolate chips, pecans, and the remaining crust (crumble in fingers and drop in pieces). Bake for another 15 minutes. Chill and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.