• Layer the ingredients in the order given into a wide-mouth 1-quart canning jar. Pack each layer in place before adding the next ingredient.
• Bring 10 cups of water to a boil in a large soup pot. Add the chicken noodle soup mix. Add chicken, breaking it up well with a fork.
• Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.