1. Peel the tomato. Cut in fourths and cut out the seeds. Cut each forth into half lengthwise so that you have 8 long narrow strips.
2. Peel the onions and chop fine. Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into fourths. Drain the beans and mix with the tomato, artichoke and onions.
3. Make the dressing and mix all together. Remove the oregano leaves from the sprigs and sprinkle over the top of the salad. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.