1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook egg noodles as instructed on bag. Meanwhile saute celery and carrots in 1/4 - 1/2 stick of butter. Mix egg noodles with celery, carrots, chicken, and corn. Mix in 1 1/2 - 2 cans of mushroom soup until entire mixture is coated. Spread evenly in 9 x 11 cooking dish.
2. Mix stuffing with chicken broth and 1/4 to 1/2 stick of melted butter until moist. Cover casserole with stuffing.
3. Cook 30 minutes or until middle of dish is heated through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.