1 rotisserie-cooked chicken (skin and bones removed)
4 Kaiser rolls, split
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Prepare barbecue sauce in medium (3-qt) saucepan as recipe directs.
2. Meanwhile, remove skin from chicken; discard skin. Remove meat from bones; discard bones. Pull and shred chicken. Add chicken to barbecue sauce; heat over medium heat 2 – 3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Split rolls using serrated bread knife. Spoon chicken mixture over bottom halves of rolls and then cover with top halves.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.