1. Sift the flour, salt and cinnamon together. Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Stir the coconut, oatmeal and chopped walnuts into creamed butter mixture. Then add flour mixture.
2. Spread only 2 1/2 cups of creamed mixture into ungreased 12 X 8 pan. Bake at 375ºF for about 12 min.
3. Take out of oven and spread cherry pie filling over it. Add rest of creamed mixture on top. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.