2 package s (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
2 teaspoon s vanilla extract
4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix flour and baking soda together and set aside. In large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Stir in the pudding mixes, eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
2. Drop cookie dough on cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.