1. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cut entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves intact).
2. In a 9x13-inch pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese. Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls. Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.