1. Pour hot water into a large bowl and add uncooked lasagna noodles to bowl. This will soften the noodles but not make them mushy.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add oil and onion to a large pot and saute over medium heat until onions are translucent. Add ground beef and ground turkey, salt & pepper and Italian seasoning. Continue heating until meat is no longer pink. Drain and return meat to the pot.
3 Add zucchini, mushrooms and tomato sauce to meat mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes and then remove from heat. Add salt & pepper to taste.
4. While meat is simmering, beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add sour cream and cheddar cheese and continue mixing until well-blended.
5. Drain lasagna noodles. Spread about 1/2 cup of meat sauce into bottom of 2 11x7 baking pans. Place 3 noodles in each dish, trimming to fit if necessary. Spread 1 cup cream cheese mixture and 1 cup meat mixture over the noodles in each pan. Create a second layer by placing 3 more noodles in each dish, trimming to fit if necessary. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining meat mixture over the noodles in each pan. For the final layer, place 3 more noodles in each dish, trimming to fit if necessary. Spread mozzarella cheese over each casserole.
6. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 1 month. Bake remaining dish, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.