1 tablespoon instant tomato soup mix (Knorr tomato with basil works great)
2 teaspoon s chili powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (5.5 oz.) ground beef patty
1/4 teaspoon Red Robin Seasoning Blend
2 slices pepper jack cheese
1 sesame seed hamburger bun
bottle 4 to 6 d jalapeno slices (nacho slices)
2 tablespoons fresh salsa or pico de gallo
1/3 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Make the Chipotle Mayo Spread by combining the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until you are ready to use it.
2. Make the Red Robin Seasoning Blend by combining the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Store in covered container. Makes 1/3 cup.
3. Preheat barbecue or indoor grill to medium heat. Since the ground beef will shrink as it cools, shape it into a round patty that is slightly larger than the sesame seed bun. Sprinkle a bit of the Seasoning Blend over both sides of the patty. Grill 3 to 5 minutes per side. About 1 minute before the burger is done place a couple slices of pepper jack cheese on top of the patty to melt.
4. As the hamburger is grilling toast the face of the top and bottom sesame seed bun on an indoor griddle or skillet over medium heat.
5. Build your burger by first spreading approximately 2 teaspoons of the Chipotle Mayo Spread on each of the toasted faces of the top and bottom bun. Stack the hamburger patty on the bottom bun. Stack jalapeno slices on the patty. Spoon salsa or pico de gallo over the jalapeno slices. Add shredded lettuce on next, and then finish the burger off with the top bun.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.