1 can milk of full milk (use the can from the condensed milk to measure the milk)
3-4 eggs (depends on the size)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
A. Caramel sauce:
1. Melt the sugar (over low heat) in a pan.
2. Add the water and bring to a boil until it forms a caramel syrup.
3. Pour the caramel into the baking mold and spread it by rotating the mold.
1. Blend all the ingredients in the blender.
2. Pour the mixture in a caramelized flan mold.
3. Bake the pudding in a water bath (Bain-Marie) for 50 min to 1 hour at 330°F – tops needs to be golden brown.
4. Let the flan cool down completely.
5. Remove the flan from the mold when it is cold and serve. Run a knife around it before you turn the mold upside down.
6. If you cannot loosen it from the mold before turning, heat the bottom of the mold in the flame and it should do it (caramel can get hard sometimes).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.