1. Cut chicken into pieces and marinate with curd and salt and keep aside for an hour.
2. Heat oil and fry turmeric. Add onion and fry till light brown. Then add ginger and garlic mixed in a tbsp. of water and stir well. Then add chili and coriander mixed in 4 Tbsp. water. Stir well until the oil comes out clear.
3. Now add the chicken and sufficient water to make good sauce. Cover and let cook on gentle heat till chicken is done.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.