1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. With scissors, remove the thin shell covering the underside of the tail by cutting along each side.
2. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, bread crumbs, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Spoon the bread crumb mixture over the lobster tails. Drizzle with the remaining butter.
3. Place the lobster tails in a baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until the lobster meat is opaque and the crumbs are brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.