1. Drain the cherries and thawed berries. Reserve 1 1/4 cups juice, and and set the fruit aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let mixture boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Stir in the butter and almond extract. Fold in the fruit and allow the mixture to cool.
3. Press the pie crust into a 9-inch (23cm) pie dish and pour the mixture into the crust. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Cool and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.