Your choice of pie filling (canned or made from scratch)
Egg roll wrappers
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Put about a 1/4 a cup of pie filling in the center of one egg roll wrapper, roll it up and seal the ends like you would a burrito. (Repeat step one and make as many pies as you need.)
2. Put about 2 inches of oil in a saucepan and fry pies until the outsides are a crisp brown.
3. Place some paper towels on a plate then put the pies on the plate. When most of the oil has drained of the pie it is ready for you to pour a light dusting of powdered sugar on top. Enjoy.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.