1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
2. Melt 2 Tbsp. of butter spread in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove and keep warm.
3. Melt remaining spread in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3-5 min. or until tender. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 min. Add wine, and cook 1 min, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; add broth and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat, and cook, stirring often, 2 min or until thickened. Serve sauce over chicken.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.