2 medium -size red bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
1 medium -size orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 medium -size yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 block (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Remove and discard root ends and dark green tops of leeks. Cut in half lengthwise, and rinse thoroughly under cold running water to remove sand. Thinly slice leeks crosswise.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserve 1 cup cooking liquid. Keep pasta warm.
3. Process walnuts, parsley, thyme, and 3 garlic cloves in a food processor 20 seconds or until finely chopped. With processor running, pour 1/2 cup olive oil through food chute; process until well blended and pesto sauce forms. Add 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper, and process 5 seconds.
4. Saute the colored bell peppers, leeks, and 2 garlic cloves in 3 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 min or until crisp-tender.
5. Toss together pasta, pesto sauce, bell pepper mixture, and cheese. Stir in enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten (about 1 cup). Season to taste. Serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.