1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In bread mixer; beat butter spread till creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until well mixed. Add eggs, 1 addition at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in bananas, mix well. Add in milk and vanilla. Add half of the flour. Add in baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Add in the rest of the flour.
2. Pour batter into a well greased and floured loaf pan.
3. Bake for 1 hour till toothpick can be stuck in and comes out clean.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.