1. Beat eggs in medium bowl. Whisk in sifted flour, sugar, salt, milk, and butter.
2. Grease a non-stick skillet (use a skillet with bottom the size of desired size of crepes). Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
3. Pour in batter to coat the bottom of skillet. Flip the crepe once it starts to pull away from the sides of the skillet. Remove from skillet and fill with desired fruit toppings or syrups.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.