1. In bread mixer; mix on med and add in butter, milk, and water. Mix until butter is melted. Continue to mix on medium speed and add in yeast. Mix for 5 min. Continue to mix on medium speed. Add in potato flakes, sugar, and salt. Continue to mix on medium speed. Add in 4-5 cups of flour, and gluten flour. Mix well. Add more flour as needed, until dough cleans the sides of the bowl. Mix on High for 3 minutes. Let rise, 25-35 minutes.
2. Roll dough to a square on a floured surface till 1/8 in thick. Spread butter on surface of dough. Cut dough with pastry knife into small 3 in squares. Cut into squares to triangles. Roll triangles into a crescent. Place on a well greased baking sheet. Let rise 10-15 min.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 min or till light golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.