1. In 13"x9" baking dish, spread 1 cup sour cream on bottom and sides.
2. In medium sauce pan, flake chicken and add in 2 cups sour cream, mushrooms, chilies, onion, and spices. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until heated through.
3. Spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture along the center of a tortilla. Fold sides over and place on baking dish seam side down. Repeat till all mixture is gone. Spread remaining sour cream over tortillas. Top with cheese.
4. Bake until cheese is melted at 450 degrees F, about 20 min.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.