1. Cover chicken pieces with flour. Heat large deep skillet with butter. Fry chicken in butter till well cooked.
2. In same skillet, add salsa, bouillon cube, paprika, tomato, water, and cook on medium-high for 20 min or till chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken pieces. Stir in flour, and allow to thicken. Add sour cream.
3. Cook egg noodles according to packages directions. Pour sauce over noodles and serve with chicken pieces. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.