1. Layer 1 piece of foil with 1 piece of wax paper. Make the foil length longer then the wax paper. Prepare stuffing according to package directions. On a cutting board, butterfly cut the chicken breast and pound flat.
2. Line bacon strips up next to each other on the wax paper. Line the chicken up next to each other over the bacon. Mound the pre-made stuffing along the center of the chicken. Roll up the wax paper-this will also roll up the chicken and bacon and keep it together during cooking time. Roll up the larger piece of foil to make sure that there are no openings. Place roll-up on a broiler pan with drip pan underneath.
3. Bake chicken at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Remove foil and wax paper, and cook an additional 15 minutes or so till the bacon is crispy and the chicken is cooked through. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.