1. Sear beef stew meat chunks on high heat for 5-7 minutes or till sear appears on each side in a large pot.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add mushrooms, minced garlic and onion and cook 5 minutes-till onion becomes transparent.
3. Add water, soup mix, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup. Cook for 3 hours on medium-high heat-till meat is tender.
4. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
5. Add brown gravy mix to thicken the sauce. Add sour cream and stir to full incorporate into sauce. Serve over hot egg noodles.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.