2 pkg (6 oz each) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
1 pkg (10 oz.) salad greens
1/4 cup (approx 1/4 bunch) green onion, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, diced or sliced
1 medium cucumber, roughly chopped
2 medium tomatoes, sliced into 1/2 wedges
1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
4 oz (approx 2 cups) Santa Fe style tortilla strips for salads
1 pkg (6 count) pitas, warmed
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Microwave frozen veggies (with 1/4 cup water) to food safe temperature (145-160 deg F), approximately 5 minutes.
2. In a skillet, heat 1/2 cup barbeque sauce and chicken strips over medium heat until heated through, approx 5 minutes. Add southwestern vegetables when they come out of microwave.
3. In small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup barbeque sauce with ranch dressing.
4. In large bowl, toss remaining ingredients, except pitas.
5. To large bowl, add BBQ ranch mixture, toss, and then add chicken and veggie mixture. Toss well.
6. Stuff mixture into warm pitas, serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.