1. Combine water, onion, celery, 2 sprigs fresh parsley, garlic, carrots, salt and chicken in slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on high 4-5 hrs.
3. Remove chicken when tender and debone. Stir cut-up chicken back into soup. Add 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley.
4. To serve, ladle soup into bowls. Add a tablespoon of hot cooked rice to each bowl.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.