1. Chop cabbage and green onions and place in a large bowl. Sauté almonds in butter and drain. Add to bowl.
3. Dressing: In a jar, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, accent, salt, pepper, and 2 packages of chicken flavor and shake well.
3. Wait to put dressing on the slaw until right before serving. AFTER you add the dressing, then add the Ramen Noodles (you don’t want the noodles to get soggy).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.