1. Cut tortillas into squares and place pieces into a tray.
2. Bring tray into oven 350°F for 10 min or until the pieces turning golden.
3. Remove tray from oven and set pieces aside to cool down. Serve tortilla chips with cheese dip, or you can eat plain. It is crunch is good.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.