1. In a small bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a trifle bowl or a similar type of bowl.
2. Mix the sour cream and softened cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
3. Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of green onions and lettuce over the salsa. Optional: Add shredded jalapenos to taste. Top with the cheddar cheese. Garnish with the drained black olives.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving and serve with tortilla chips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.