1) Brown ground beef in skillet, using oil if necessary. In separate bowl, combine water and cream of tartar. Toss potatoes in water. Drain. In another bowl, mix together onion, flour, salt, pepper, and half of cheese.
2) Place browned beef in bottom of cooker. Top with a layer of sliced potatoes. Add onion-cheese mixture. Dot top with butter. Pour soup over all. Cover.
3) Cook on low 7-9 hours or high 3-4 hours. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, 30 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.