1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Double check that your tube pan is clean and dry. (Any trace amounts of oil could cause your whipped egg whites to deflate). Stir flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, and Splenda together in medium bowl and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whip egg whites with vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt, whip with mixer until medium-stiff peaks form. Gradually add the remaining sugar (3/4 cup) while continuing to whip to stiff peaks. When you think the egg whites have reached maximum volume, gradually fold in the flour mixture, 1/3 at a time. Stir in cranberries and the orange zest. Be careful not to over-mix.
3. Pour the batter in the prepared tube pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until cake springs back when touched. Balance the tube pan upside down on the top of a bottle to prevent decompression while cooling. When completely cool, run knife around the edge of the pan and invert onto a serving plate.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.