1) In medium saucepan, heat honey, margarine, sugar, and cinnamon over medium heat until margarine is melted, stirring frequently. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
2) Remove from heat. Stir in dried fruit, rice, cereal and oats until evenly coated.
3) Press mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.