1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and sesame seeds. Add chicken drummettes, turning to coat. Seal bag and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Using tongs, transfer drummettes to cookie sheet, discard marinade. Bake until drummettes are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
3. Mix barbecue sauce, honey, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Brush drummettes with honey mixture and bake 5 minutes. Turn drummettes and brush with honey mixture and bake 5 minutes longer or until cooked through. Serve hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.