1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 420 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl, add ground beef, garlic powder and basil leaves. Mix well. Fold in crackers, half of beaten egg, barbecue sauce and mix well. Sprinkle in onions and brown sugar. Stir in well.
2. Place mixture into a nonstick baking disk (1 qt.). Spread the rest of the egg all over your mixture to give it a beautiful golden robe.
3. Bake for 40 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.