1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Unwrap caramels, and place in a medium saucepan. Add 1/3 cup evaporated milk; cook over low heat until caramels melt, stirring often. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Combine remaining 1/3 cup milk, the dry cake mix, and next 3 ingredients; stir just until blended. Spread half the dough into a lightly greased 9 inch square pan. Chill remaining dough. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
3. Pour warm caramel mixture over brownie layer in pan. Sprinkle with walnuts. Spoon remaining half of dough into 9 equal portions on wax paper. Pat each portion into a 3" circle. Place circle over walnuts in pan, overlapping slightly. (Dough will spread during baking). Bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill thoroughly before cutting.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.