1. Stir sour cream, 1/4 cup chives, milk, lemon juice, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green beans, and corn and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown, 6-8 minutes. Reduce heat to low; stir in ricotta, Monterey Jack, the remaining 1/4 cup chives, the remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring gently, until the cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Fill and roll crepes. Top each crepe with 2 Tbsp. of the reserved sauce.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.