1 medium yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
1 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 can cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 Tbs. red-wine vinegar
1/3 c. finely shredded parmesan cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini, summer squash, oregano, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook, stirring once, until the vegetables are tender-crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes and vinegar; increase heat to medium and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in parmesan.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.