1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease cookie sheet. Pat pizza dough into 13 x 11-inch rectangle on cookie sheet. Bake about 5 min or until crust just starts to brown.
2. Mix milk, garlic power, basil and cream cheese. Spread on partially baked crust. Top with bell peppers, artichoke hearts, tomato and onions.
3. Bake about 10 min or until vegetables are heated through and edges of crust are golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.