1. Preheat oven 350°F. Sift together plain flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Beat eggs well. Gradually add sugar and oil beat together well. Add vanilla and dry ingredients from above, blend well. Stir in zucchini. Combine walnuts and flour, stir this into the batter.
2. Pour batter between two greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" loaf tins.
3. Bake for an hour or till it test done. Cool on rake for 10 min before removing it from tin.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.