1/2 package (6 to 8 oz.) bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 cups (12 oz. package) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. Add cubed VELVEETA. Cook and stir until VELVEETA is melted. Stir in cooked, crumbled bacon. Stir in macaroni, tossing to coat pasta thoroughly with sauce.
2. Spoon into a buttered 9x13 casserole dish.
3. Bake 45 minutes, uncovered, or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.